I have received several e-mails from you on how to use Dhulee Achar which Greenling delivered to us. One can use this spice in lots of different ways:
- Use on fresh vegetables to enhance flavors. It tastes great on cucumber, tomato and cauliflower.
- Use it as a rub on grilled meat. I am vegetarian so please let me know how it tastes.
- Use it as seasoning on popcorn; butter and spices is good combination.
- Use as a salad dressing. Use an entire package and add:
- 1/2 cup of water
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2tsp red wine vinegar
Blend it and pour it over the salad. It’s great to make a spicy potato salad or stir fried potatoes:
- 2tsp olive oil
- dash of pepper flakes (optional)
- 1tsp of salt
- 1lb red potatoes sliced about (6-8)
- 1tsp of spice
- Heat the oil and brown the pepper flakes.
- Add the salt and potatoes and cook in low heat till done.
- Now add the spice and stir fry for about a minute and serve.